Investors can contact
Investor can write to:
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited,
24th Floor, One Horizon Center, DLF Phase 5,
Golf Course Road, Gurgaon 122002, India
Phone : 091 124 4336500
Fax : 091 124 4336600
Investor can write to our Share Transfer Agent:
Karvy Fintech Private Limited,
Unit: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited,
Selenium Tower B, Plot number 31 & 32,
Financial District, Gachibowli
Hyderabad 500 032
Toll Free: 1800 – 3454 - 001
Phone : +91 40 67161525
Fax: +91 40 23420814
Pursuant to Sections 205A and 205C of the Companies Act, 1956, the Company is required to transfer the amount of dividend remained unclaimed for a period of seven years from the date of transfer to the Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF).
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a Circular notifying the Rule "Investor Education and Protection Fund (Uploading of information regarding unpaid and unclaimed amounts) Rules, 2012". As per this Rule, companies have to identify and upload details of unclaimed dividend on MCA’s website and also on Company’s website. Accordingly, detailed information in respect of the unclaimed dividends out of dividends paid by the Company during last seven years is provided for the benefit of the Company's Investors.
Link for searching Investor Wise Unclaimed and Unpaid Amounts
Those Shareholders who have not claimed their dividend are hereby advised to claim their unclaimed dividend amounts due to them by making a request to the Company or our Share Transfer Agents – Karvy Fintech Private Limited (Karvy) by giving their particulars, before the same are transferred to the IEPF. Once unclaimed dividend is transferred to the IEPF, no claim shall lie in respect thereof, either with the Company or the IEPF
1. Please enter your folio number, DPID and Client ID in the popup box after clicking the link below.
2. The DPID and Client ID should be in continuation i.e. there should be no space between the DPID and Client ID.
3. In case no data is appearing, it means no dividend amount is unclaimed with respect to folio number, DPID and Client ID entered.
4. While writing to Company or our Share Transfer Agents – Karvy Fintech Private Limited (Karvy) for unclaimed dividend, please ensure that a self attested photocopy of your PAN card is attached with the written communication duly signed by registered shareholders.
5. In case there is a change in address, self attested photocopies of at least two of address proof along with self attested photocopy of your PAN card should accompany the communication duly signed by registered shareholders.
6. Please note that as per the arrangement with bankers, a demand draft / banker’s cheque will be issued against the amounts of unclaimed dividend.