Ostocalcium launches new TVC- August 2014
01 August 2014
Ostocalcium - Swasth Haddiyon Ka Saathi
Click here to watch the TVC: http://we.tl/Yu14Ysqbd6
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare marks its entry into the Vitamin and Mineral supplement category with Ostocalcium – The Bone Health Expert. The launch is supported by a new TVC themed- “Aadatein badal rahi hain…” which gives an insight into the lives of Indian women and highlights after the age of 30, women can start losing calcium from their bones.
Picture yourself standing in a long queue at the airport, but it takes less than a minute to seek the support of your luggage to sit on… The TVC begins with a woman standing at the airport queue waiting for her boarding pass, and sits on her own suitcase/ strolley. The next frame shows another lady taking the elevator instead of the stairs to go to the first floor. The next scene goes to show a young mother shopping in the mall while her husband is carrying the child.
Take a step back and think, all the above changing behaviours are trying to tell you something, which goes unnoticed. Similarly, your bones may be trying to tell you something, which is not noticeable.
The TVC highlights women beyond the age of 30 years may start losing calcium from their bones, which goes unnoticed a there are no signs and symptoms of calcium loss from bones. In the long term, loss of calcium may affect the strength of your bones.
Ostocalcium tablets contains calcium & Vitamin D3 that helps keep your bones strong.
The TVC ends with the voiceover saying “Ostocalcium, Swasth Haddiyon Ka Saathi”
1 in 3 women* (above 50 years of age) in India are at risk of Osteoporosis and is estimated to affect 36 million* Indian women in 2013. Women often change their habits but choose to ignore calcium deficiency in their diet and carry on without considering long term implications.
Talking about the new campaign, Rajeev Sharma, <<National Planning Director, LeoBurnett>> said, "Women are the backbone of our families, it is surprising that they don’t feel the need to start taking action on weak bones till its too late. Ostocalcium helps replenish calcium and helps make bones healthier so that women can continue working with a smile. The campaign is aimed at being a wake up call to women on the issue’
- Client: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Brand: Ostocalcium Chewable Tablets
- Brand Manager: Rishi Kalra
- Creative Agency: Leo Burnett
- Chief Creative Officer – RajDeepak Das
- National Planning Director – Rajeev Sharma
- Business Director – Shampa Maitra
- Executive Creative Director — Amit Nandwani
- Creative Director — Kaushik Datta
- Writers – Mukul Upadhyay, Amit Nandwani
- Art Directors – Puran Chaudhary, Kaushik Datta
- Account Management – Jason Aviet
- Director for the film: Abhijit Chaudhari (aka Dadu)
- Production House: QED Films
- Media Planning: Mindshare
- Language: Hindi, Bengali, Asamese, Telugu, Tamil and Marathi
- Duration: 35s and 20s